Sunday, July 27, 2008

WHAT A WEEK

Yes, what a week, eccentric, thats a good way to describe it. Definately feeling better than that down right depressive that was last blog (thank goodness). Its very strange for a person such as myself who has always considered herself to lack emotion to have such heightened emotions and reactions, has this new lifestyle opened up things inside? I have actually been asking myself this question....

My training all week has been GREAT..... strong mornings (cardio) and good strong quick afternoon weight sessions (even leg day !!!!). My body comp results were good too!!! EVEN AFTER that mass blow out last Saturday... (I really just don't get it sometimes). I actually looked up some records from last prep where folds and weight were about the same as the readings taken on Wednesday. Guess what .... 400g heavier, 2.5mm leaner NOW THATS WHAT I LIKE TO SEE !!! My goal for this week is keep it up!!! theres been no change in diet or workout so if I can simulate last week, I should be on a winner... YAY.

Just a quick mention to everyone that had birthdays throughout the week (it was a BIG WEEK !!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO : Jo Rogers, Kathy Lloyd and Katie Skinner I hope you all had a wonderful day and have a FANTASTIC YEAR!!!!

For all those movie buffs.... went and saw The Dark Knight on Saturday...... really good!! everything they say about Heath Ledgers (RIP) performance is true. He really does a great job.

I'm just going to end this off now with a massive HUG for Lia. I am sooooooo sad for her , her brother Heath and hubby Daniel right now. For any of you that don't know, Lia lost her father on the weekend, in what seems to be an extremely tragic accident. My thoughts, prayers and best wishes go out to you Lia, please stay strong and know that there are many of us out there that love you lots and are here for you in your time of need. Always remember the good times no matter WHAT !!

Ok.... 1 more goal, try to blog a little more frequently instead of writing a book!!!

Bye guys ...mwwwwwa

T

11 comments:

Lia Halsall said...

Thanks sweetheart, you of all people know what it's like to lose a loved on due to tragic circumstances. I appreciate you love and support at this challenging time of my life Tanja. xxx

MISS TANK said...

Hey Tanz, you in Sydney?? We should catch up!!! I'm now doing the ANB Central Coast on 12 Oct - you gonna be there??

Tanz said...

Lia, always xxxx

Tanz said...

Heya Ferny....

Yes Iam..... Yes We DEFINATELY should and Yes I will cause I will be competing there also (I have an overall title to backup). It's quite funny it was only this morning I was doing my hanging leg raises when it popped into my head that everyone seems to be from Melbourne or QLD and they seem to have everyone around. And then I thought of you and the fact your in Sydney and I thought .... WE SHOULD DAMN WELL GET TOGETHER!!!! I hope you feel better soon... MWWWWWWWWWA

Lia Halsall said...

Long time no hear, hope that everything's okay? :o) xxx

Splice said...

Hey chicky!
It's been three weeks since you last blogged! Miss you :-)

Lia Halsall said...

We miss you here in the land of blog Tanja. Are you ever coming back to us? *pouting*

Lia xxx

Jehanne said...

Thanks so much for popping by and leaving such an encouraging comment! Hope to see you blogging again soon, be good to hear your story, and of whats been going on in your life! Cheers!!!!!!!

Joe said...

Hi, thank you for following my blog sweat-talk.blogspot.com. Much love from Malaysia. ;)

RaeC said...

Hi honey, saw the news on your gorgeous sis today and left a comment for you on Lindy's forum. Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you xxx

Lia Halsall said...

Hi Tanja,

Just letting you know that you need to delete me from your blog list and add me again now that I have a new isp address since moving my blog. It's www.liahalsall.com.

Lia xxx
Eat Clean, Drink Water, Train Hard & Love Life! :o)